Our Products Presentation Cosmetics ActionCap ® Health And Nutrition FAQ'S
CHOLESTEROL REGULATOR The health of your artery

Say stop to bad cholesterol! You have a diet that is too fat and you wish to do something about your cholesterol level? Nutrition Pharma has the solution for you!

Cholesterol itself isn't bad. In fact, cholesterol is just one of the many substances created and used by our bodies to keep us healthy. Some of the cholesterol we need is produced naturally and comes from two sources: your body and food. Your liver and other cells in your body make about 75 percent of blood cholesterol. The other 25 percent comes from the food you eat.
There are two types of cholesterol: "good" and "bad." It’s important to understand the difference, and to know the levels of "good" and "bad" cholesterol in your blood.
Cholesterol is found in the bloodstream and in all your body's cells. It's normal to have cholesterol. Cholesterol is an important part of a healthy body because it's used for producing cell membranes and some hormones, and serves other needed bodily functions.
Low-density lipoprotein, or LDL, is known as "bad" cholesterol. High-density lipoprotein, or HDL, is known as "good" cholesterol

LDL cholesterol is the "bad" cholesterol. When too much of it circulates in the blood, it can clog arteries, increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke. LDL cholesterol is produced naturally by the body.
When too much LDL (bad) cholesterol circulates in the blood, it can slowly build up in the inner walls of the arteries that feed the heart and brain.

About one-fourth to one-third of blood cholesterol is carried by high-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL cholesterol is known as "good" cholesterol, because high levels of HDL seem to protect against heart attack.

How can I reduce a high level of cholesterol?

The unbalanced food habits (too much of fat food, sugar and alcohol), an insufficient supply of important components (fibres, vitamins, minerals); all these reasons could be avoided with, for example, food complements which bring vitamins, minerals and extracts of plants that are necessary to help compensate for these imbalances in a natural way.


Heat often rhymes with pain and we know that the venous insufficiency makes ¾ of women suffer.
To spend the summer with the feeling of light legs, Nutrition Pharma has the solution for you! The impression to have heavy legs is the main symptom of the chronic disease venous insufficiency.
The veins do not manage to pump the blood as usual and brings back the blood towards the heart with difficulty. The result is: heavy and painful legs. Varicose veins may appear!
To avoid these problems, it is important to have good life hygiene, eat well and why not the assistance of plants as food complements!

VIADRINK Libido Booster

Viadrink is a food supplement that heightens sensations of pleasure and desire.
It is a real concentrate of energy composed of extracts of the damiana herb (usually used for its sexually stimulating effects) extracts of guarana, kola and ginseng. All these ingredients work in synergy to restore the right physiological and hormonal balance essential for boosting the libido.

Use: 1 bottle every day for at least eight days.

Home | Site Map | Client Area | Contact US